AIM
mjg812004

(S) Critical Error (S) Critical Error

Not Bad Dude

Sounds good to me, keep it up man, got like a darkside but a dance beat with it, to me at least thats how it sounds haha, got a nice thump to it and I kinda liked how U faded out there

TylerSchrader responds:

Thanks! And I agree, it does have a dark feeling to it. I was unsure of what genre to stick this under too. Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the review!

xKore - Interstate (FULL) xKore - Interstate (FULL)

Very Nicely Done

Wow my ears were hurting from all that bass haha, sounds awsome dude, keep it up! : )

Orchestral Metal Piece 1 Orchestral Metal Piece 1

Awsome just Awsome

I was rocking out, my neck hurt haha, not bad at all.

Gravey responds:

Awesome!

-Gravey-

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Wow

Love the song, I played it like 3 times, sounds like you had it on like 160 BPM or something, pretty fast pacing yet you can still hear every Instrument in it clear, And the sound is very clear. Good job man, I can see why it's No 1, keep up the good work!

Hitler's Strawberries Lvl 3B Hitler's Strawberries Lvl 3B

Loops from games heh...

that wasnt too bad. Had a bit of rumble too it with my sub lol.

Battosai810 responds:

For something intended to be bad, it actually ended up pretty okay.
Except of course, that awful high pitched frequency going through it. That's what makes it really suck!

Hitler's Strawberries Lvl 3 Hitler's Strawberries Lvl 3

Question Mark?

I don't understand lol. I guess it would be pretty weird to hear if you was on acid or something

Battosai810 responds:

It was made for a Clockday game called "Hitler's Strawberries."
I think that's enough to set the tone of the song!

Dearly Beloved Remix Dearly Beloved Remix

Pretty good

I liked it most of all, Wish it had a little more real sounds in it but I still jammed out to it haha. Pretty good, keep it up.

Datnoob responds:

Thanks Thirst81!

Simply, i love you Simply, i love you

Nice

I Like it, Very smoothing and relaxing to listen too. And its easy to follow even though it's very jazzy.

Star_Crossed_Demo Star_Crossed_Demo

Like that

Starts off like a dance mellow then it drops into that hard bass, I like that. Got me over hear knocking pics off the wall haha.

Desyre responds:

Haha... thank you for the review :)

Dynamite Rave Dynamite Rave

Ehh

I didnt like man, sorry, I ended fast fowarding it about 30 sec into the song and noticed it repeats over and over basically, Gave it a good title though.